Patel Taylor is seeking architects to join its studio in London.
Patel Taylor weaves together architecture, landscape and urban design to shape place from city to human scale – and everything in between. Our portfolio includes exemplary masterplan, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as education, infrastructure and cultural buildings. We are currently working on some of London’s largest urban land transformations at Beam Park, Stephenson Street, White City Living and London Dock.
We are looking to expand our 50-strong team with proactive and talented architects with two to five years of post-qualification experience to join us to work on a growing portfolio of projects.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- two to five years post-qualification UK experience
- thorough understanding of residential projects and standards in the UK
- experience of working with Revit and/or MicroStation in practice
- good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing and in person
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
The ideal candidate will also have:
- self-motivation, initiative, and team-working experience
- good presentation skills and knowledge of the Adobe software suite
- knowledge of 3D modelling in Rhino and V-Ray rendering
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.