Pikcells has an opening for a marketing position at its Huddersfield practice.
Pikcells is a design led CGI company, that has clients all over the world. We’re looking for a talented, energetic and experienced marketing and communications specialist to promote the Pikcells brand to a global audience and manage its appeal to both clients and artists.
We operate in the architectural, design, retail and furniture markets creating work which incorporates design and CGI through to web development.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, talented and fast growing company where your ideas and contributions make a real difference.
- writing press releases, articles and newsletters
- managing social media accounts and online portfolios
- updating and managing website content for UK and USA
- entering competitions
- brand and collateral management
- booking and organising seminars and events
- maintain digital archive of project information and imagery
- commissioning or creating animated video and image content
Skills and requirements:
- excellent writing skills with the ability to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose
- keen interest and background in design, architecture or technology
- knowledge of Photoshop
- sense of humour is imperative
- agency experience, two years min.
- video production, motion graphics and editing skills would be a massive bonus
We provide a superb, relaxed working environment with the following excellent benefits
- 30 days paid holiday
- annual team holiday
- pension scheme
- maternity scheme
- free massages!
We will consider both part time and full-time positions, from our Huddersfield HQ.
No agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom
at Hallucinate Design Office
at Atelier Kanal