Powerhouse Company is seeking an architectural post-production artist to join its studio in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Powerhouse Company is a full-service architecture and design firm with offices in Rotterdam, Munich, Oslo and Beijing. We continuously work on a wide range of projects and cover every aspect of the design process, from concept to construction. We believe that collaboration is the key to successful projects.
With an international team of talented professionals, we strive to achieve the highest level of quality in all of our projects, in the Netherlands and abroad. Our dynamic and multidisciplinary working environment gives team members the opportunity to gain practical experience and advance their professional development.
Currently, we are looking for an architectural post-production artist in our Rotterdam office to work on renderings for high-end projects across Europe and Asia. We are seeking an individual with experience in post-production of photo-realistic renderings. You will execute images of luxurious high-quality projects -from 3D renderings to final high-quality 2D visualisations – expressing the proposed architectural vision.
In this role, every detail is significant and lighting and atmosphere should be integrated in a sophisticated way. This requires both technical and artistic skills, as well as the ability to efficiently manage tight deadlines.
This individual should also be a hands-on and service-minded problem solver and someone who is seeking to develop their diversity of architectural post-production expertise using different software programs.
What you will do:
- work on high-end, international projects
- support internal visualisation team
- composite 3D renderings in Photoshop
- execute raw renderings to finished images under the direction of the art director
- passion for architecture, storytelling and design
- degree in architecture, graphic arts, or related discipline
- eye for design and comprehensive skill set
- at least two-three years of relevant work experience
- advanced knowledge of, and proven practical background in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- experience in post-production and colour grading
- experience in operating within a team of designers
- hands-on problem solving
- efficiency working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- fluency in English
- ability to start as soon as possible
If you want to apply for this position, please visit our careers portal.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.