Puddle is seeking an experienced interior architect/designer to join its team in Tokyo, Japan.
Tokyo-based design office, Puddle is currently involved in several residential, hospitality and commercial projects in Japan, Europe, China, Middle East and USA.
Creativity, experience in managing multiple projects and a proven track record are essential.
The ideal candidate:
- strong passion for design and highly motivated
- a person who understands and design along our company’s philosophy
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- fluency in written and spoken English and basic knowledge of the Japanese language
- able to give mentorship, direction and leadership to junior team members/intern
- bachelor’s/master’s degree in architecture or related field
- minimum of three years’ experience in working on all stages of a project from concept through to site observation and completion as a project leader
- strong concept-making skills
- a conscientious self-starter, able to work well independently, as well as an excellent good team player
- experienced in using Revit or VectorWorks
Your employment will be probationary for the first three months.
Salary will be based on candidate experience.
Interested candidates, please submit your cover letter, CV, portfolio, salary expectation and availability using the ‘apply’ link below.