Alison Brooks Architects is looking for talented and experienced architects with a minimum of three years post-Part 3 to join its London team.
Alison Brooks Architects is an internationally acclaimed architecture practice established by founder and principal Alison Brooks in 1996. With a portfolio of award-winning and high-profile work in the UK, Canada, Europe, Australia and beyond, our work encompasses urban design, housing and mixed-use developments to university buildings, buildings for the arts and one-off houses. We work in an open, research-led practice environment that encourages creative, critical engagement amongst our team members and our professional collaborators.
We believe in the transformative power of architecture and work tirelessly to ensure all our projects respond inventively to the diverse contexts and constituencies that they serve. We’re committed to reducing the impact of our architecture on climate change and we are rising to this challenge as a practice. Every effort counts.
Our dynamic practice culture is open, hard-working, focused on continuous learning, knowledge sharing and professional fellowship. We are looking to recruit highly motivated Part 3 architects to join our super-skilled team on a range of exceptional live projects at design, detailing and construction stages.
- degree in architecture
- ARB-registered architect
- a minimum of three years post-RIBA Part 3 experience in the UK
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Experience and knowledge:
- excellent 3D design skills and experience across a range of 3D design platforms
- experience delivering complex projects using BIM
- experience working in teams across all Work Stages
- experience delivering higher education, cultural and/or mixed-use projects
- confidence in leading meetings and making presentations
- excellent knowledge of UK building regulations and planning procedures
- excellent attention to detail
- advanced Revit user
- BIM Level 2 or greater
- expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, MS Office
- excellent design and presentation skills
- excellent organisational skills, flexibility and ability to adapt to deadlines
The candidate will be based at our Highgate studio but may be required to travel and be based on-site as necessary.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please submit your CV portfolio and a letter outlining why you think you are suited to the role in PDF format not exceeding 5MB, via the ‘apply’ button below.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.