Snøhetta is looking for an architect to join its team in Hong Kong, China.
We are currently expanding our Hong Kong office based on our growing portfolio of projects across Asia. We are seeking pro active and dedicated architects to join our team. The candidates should have a strong conceptual and practical capability and will get an unique chance to be key members of a team that will develop the identity of our architecture in the regional context.
- master degree in interior architecture, masterplanning, design or relevant field
- a minimum of two years professional experience from a renowned architecture or design practice (preferably in Asia)
- excellent design and concept sensibility
- excellent knowledge and experience through all phases of design
- excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- profiency with Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, MS Office
- a high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- proactive, hands-on and capable to take a high degree of responsibility
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- knowledge of Snøhettas work
To apply use our online application form to upload your resume, cover letter and portfolio in PDF format. We review applications and interview potential candidates on a continuous basis and the position might be filled before the application period has ended.