Soho House & Co is looking for a project architect to join its growing London team.
Who we are
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members’ clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
As part of the Soho House design team the successful candidate will be involved from the start with new build projects which will include hotel and restaurant sites in London, Oxfordshire, and elsewhere in the UK. Taking direction from the existing estate and team, this individual should be quick working and have an obsessive attention to detail.
– working closely with the property and operations teams to prepare complete architectural design for ongoing and future projects, maintaining brand standards and goals
– managing external consultants to produce fully coordinated design packages in line with project milestones and to take into construction
– running projects on site working collaboratively with all in-house departments
What we look for
The ability to produce feasibility studies, concept designs and layouts through to issuing full ‘for construction’ drawings to contractors. Additionally ideal candidates should:
– be industrious, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team
– be a resourceful problem solver through the design stages and on site
– have excellent presentation and communication skills
– have strong technical detailing skills
– be well organised with good time management skills
– be fully conversant with relevant software packages including AutoCad, the candidate should have a working knowledge of Building Regulations and construction methods
– be Part-III qualified with one-four years relevant experience, working in the commercial sector, experience working on hotel and restaurant projects would be advantageous
Only those eligible to work in the UK will be considered for the role.
Please apply through our careers website: https://jobs.sohohouse.com/Apply/c3Rc13d3hbmRhcmR8MzB8MjM4MDN8MXx8RmFsc2V8ODgw