at Studio Aisslinger
Studio Aisslinger is seeking interior designers to join its team in Berlin, Germany.
Studio Aisslinger is chosen as a sparring partner because the projects are characterised by a high degree of individuality and diversity. For current projects we are looking for people. The focus is on the development of the projects with unique concepts and design as well as the implementation of these designs through all planning phases down to the last detail.
A taste for trends, materials, colours is just as important as integration into our small team.
We are looking for:
- at least three years’ of professional experience
- located in Berlin
- design, supervision and coordination of workshops, meetings and sessions with clients and planning team
- implementation of concepts and designs into detail
- motivation and high design standards
- creation of concepts and collaboration in planning in all service phases
- researching moods and materials, trends and concepts
- preparation of 3D studies and 2D drawings during the project
- preparation of presentations
- coordination with the project team
- working with VectorWorks, Rhino 7, Adobe
- project management in German and English
- independent project management in all work phases with all areas of interior design, including concept and floor plan planning, cost and schedule planning, development of fixed and loose furniture, lighting concept, accessories and equipment, etc.
- areas of scope of all types and sizes of hospitality, corporate architecture, retail, office planning, etc.
- varied project work and personal development opportunities
- interdisciplinary cooperation within our team from the fields of architecture, interior design, visual communication, product design
- international team with over ten nationalities
- full-time permanent position, open to flexible working time models
We look forward to receiving your application with work samples and CV. Please submit your application as a PDF file via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union