Studio David Thulstrup is looking for an interior designer to join its practice in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are looking for an interior designer, with a professional degree in interior design or interior architecture and with three to four years’ of experience.
You have a strong creative flair and conceptual approach to design while also possessing excellent technical knowledge and experience, and have worked with a range of retail projects, varying in size, brands and styles. You are also a skilled project leader able to manage creative processes and projects and assist head of commercial in communication with clients.
We would like you to join us full-time at our office in Copenhagen from mid-February 2019, earlier if possible.
- assist in the design conception, technical development and installation on a variety of retail projects – small and large scale
- producing technical drawings sets
- client relations and communication
- attending site visits when required
- strong conceptual and design skills, with an outstanding attention to detail
- good visual and spoken presentation skills
- excellent knowledge of technical detailing and construction administration skills
- solid project management skills and experience with budget and planning tools
- strong CAD skills, and experience with Rhino or SketchUp
- an engaging personality with a positive attitude; a team player with great interpersonal communication skills
- meet new tasks with initiative and explorative attitude
- open to new ways of working
- ability to manage time efficiently and work to tight deadlines
- fluency in written and spoken English
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation, CV and samples of work/portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Interviews will be held with relevant candidates prior to the application deadline.
All data will be processed according to the General Data Protection Regulations.
Find out more on our website.