Studio Egret West is recruiting a talented landscape architect to join its practice in London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London. We have recently engaged with clients to deliver a range of large-scale mixed-use development in the Middle East and are seeking a landscape architect to join our team.
You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned, you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company, we actively support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- available to start immediately
- ability to work effectively in large project teams within an international environment
- postgraduate degree in landscape architecture, with proven experience in developing landscape designs in conjunction with complex masterplanning projects
- knowledge of vertical landscapes, green walls and building integrated living systems
- the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally, to deliver detailed designs
- experience working in the UK and Europe
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- advanced CAD (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite skills
- fluency in English and relevant permit for working in the UK
- Revit knowledge would be advantageous
Studio Egret West is a very sociable place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme. We have recently become an EOT, and operate a very inclusive culture, putting people at the centre of decision-making. We are an equal opportunities employer.