Studio Egret West is looking for an experienced project architect to join its practice in Clerkenwell, London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London.
We have an expanding portfolio of UK and European projects and require a talented, experienced RIBA project architect who can lead. You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture. We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company we actively support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to
- sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally,
- proven ability of working directly with clients and other consultants
- good knowledge of MicroStation
- good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- basic knowledge of Revit
- ability to work effectively in large project teams
- fluency in English
- relevant permit for working in the UK
- experience in running large-scale mixed-use projects.
Studio Egret West is a very sociable and inclusive place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme.
Studio Egret West is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please email your CV with examples of your work — no more than 10 pages, together with your salary expectations to: email@example.com or hard copies to:
Studio Egret West
3 Brewhouse Yard