Studio Egret West has an opportunity for a visualiser to join its team in London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London.
The studio is looking for a highly creative and ambitious visualiser to collaborate on beautiful designs and help discover a way to visualise the future through an evolving emotive and psychological approach.
We are engaging with world-class clients to deliver a range of large-scale landscape and mixed-use developments globally and are seeking an experienced visualiser to join our team.
You will gain confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design, architecture, landscape architecture and interior design.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge within the studio.
Successful candidates will have a background in design and experience in architectural imagery, with an excellent technical understanding and the ability to produce high-end quality visual renderings and film.
Ideal candidates will have:
- generalist visualiser, minimum experience three years in a studio
- an education in, or passion for architecture and landscape design
- self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritising skills to work accurately under pressure
- experience in creating photorealistic imagery, photorealistic film animations and stylised visualisation
- must be proficient in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, V-Ray pattern and Photoshop
- knowledge of Revit, Enscape, Rhino, AI/Generative technology tools (Dalle 2, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion, etc)
- a keen eye for detail and the ability to understand architectural drawings and concepts
- curious mind about design and the future of visualising software, hardware and methodology
- personable with superb communication skills with a good level of English
- collaboration with our studio’s digital lead looking to interface with those in the studio working on immersive design, advanced modelling and the digital library
- Microstation and Virtual Reality would be beneficial
- Adobe Premier Pro and Abod After Effects would be beneficial
Applicants should have a flair for design and experience working on high-quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work, exhibiting their ability to contribute to the design ethos of the studio.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Studio Egret West is a very sociable place to work and we offer a host of benefits including hybrid work-from-home, a Christmas closure period in addition to a holiday package, weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips, an enhanced pension scheme and much more in an extensive list of benefits. We have recently become an EOT and operate a very inclusive culture, putting people at the centre of decision-making. We are an equal opportunities employer.