at Superimpose Architecture
Superimpose Architecture is seeking talented Mandarin-speaking architects to join its growing practice in Beijing, China.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture design
- minimum of two years’ post-bachelor’s working experience at an international architecture firm
- fluent in both Mandarin and English
- proven work experience on architectural projects
- evidence of a good design understanding
- experience with client communication
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- ability to use a variety of programmes, such as AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe programmes in the development and documentation of a design project
- a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- a proactive commitment to independent improvement
- ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines efficiently
Please submit your application including CV and portfolio in PDF (max. 10MB, no web links) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Superimpose Architecture is a creativity-driven studio in Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai. The team continuously envision, challenge, focus, and elevate concepts throughout each phase of each design project to foster bold and striking visions.
We strongly believe in designing with contextual awareness and applying problem-solving tactics. We design with the responsibility to improve, protect, recycle and sustain both our natural and built environments. Our designs enrich the context by giving back a design that adds value, aesthetic and identity to the place.