The Manser Practice has an opportunity for an architect to join its team in York, UK.
The Manser Practice is an architecture and interior design studio with a reputation for quality. We work on all types of projects – big, small and everything in-between – from concept to completion. And we love a challenge.
We are looking for a talented architect to join our York office, where we have recently designed and delivered the award-winning NGS Macmillan Unit at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
The successful candidate will have proven job running abilities and a high proficiency in Revit. Ideally with around three to five years’ post-qualification experience, you will be responsible for leading and delivering complex projects from design through construction. You will be a clear and effective designer and communicator, a collaborative team-worker, and have sound technical knowledge. Experience in the healthcare environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities and duties:
- lead the project design development and technical delivery with support and input from the project director
- work collaboratively and coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors
- develop and manage project BIM content and outputs using Revit
- manage and work collectively with The Manser Practice project teams
Skills and qualifications:
- ARB Registration
- around three to five years’ post-qualification experience
- clear and thoughtful design and presentation skills
- thorough technical knowledge
- high proficiency in Revit
- ability to deliver projects at BIM level 2
Commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Please submit your cover letter, CV, and a small selection of your work in PDF format by email (max 10MB) for the attention of Emma Waterland.
The Manser Practice is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.