Swarovski is looking for a product design manager to join its team in London.
A position has arisen for a product design manager to join the Atelier Swarovski Home team based within our corporate branding and communication offices in London. The individual will support with design concepts in anticipation of key trade shows taking place in 2018 and beyond.
What you can expect
Working in a fast paced environment in the heart of Mayfair located in beautiful offices, the jobholder will be expected to work to relatively short time frames and juggle multiple streams of work.
What we can expect
- creating design concepts in response to the AS Home creative brief and range plan
- collaborating and liaising with the product development manager to ensure product viability assessment of concepts
- ensuring product concepts form coherent ‘retail-able’ ranges that optimise our commercial opportunities
- streamlining and modifying designs where appropriate to minimise costs
- generating 2D and 3D models, renderings, execution drawings and technical packages
- actively contributing to creative discussion relating to new products, typologies and categories
- developing and maintaining a new product idea pipeline for future Atelier Swarovski Home collections
What we expect from you
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- degree level educated or equivalent
- fluent in written and spoken English
- proven and extensive experience in designing for the premium home product market
- an understanding of the home décor/table top sector is essential
- 3D modelling and rendering
- preparation of technical packages
- excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- highly motivated
- ability to work to tight deadlines
- experienced in challenging projects and multi-tasking
- experience in working to a brief, including budgets and target costs
- technical expertise
- design competence and awareness of trends
- a good understanding of the current competitive market
- sensitivity to the production process
- presentable and articulate
- high level of diplomacy and tact
- excellent negotiation skills
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience then please do not hesitate to apply immediately by emailing your CV for your application to be considered. Due to the high number of CVs we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.
What we offer
Flexible working, 25 days holidays, private pension and great offices
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.