Tonkin Liu is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Part-II architectural assistant at Tonkin Liu
London, United Kingdom
Tonkin Liu is looking for an outstanding Part 2 candidate to join our growing practice.
We are an award-winning, London-based architecture studio with a highly acclaimed portfolio of finely crafted buildings, innovative public sculptures and regenerative urban landscapes. Current projects include a landmark 40m-tall tower artwork for Manchester city centre, an extension to the Grade II* Listed Lansdowne Club, a conversion of a water tower into a home, a library and dance studio in a remote woodland setting, a community hub in Montrose Park, an exhibition design for a major 2019 exhibition in London, an artwork in Doe Lea, and a lighting artwork
The studio is proud to have won 14 RIBA Awards and nine international design competitions. In 2017 we were selected as a RIBA Role Model Practice. Our recently completed Old Shed New House is currently shortlisted for the 2018 Stephen Lawrence Prize and the 2018 House of the Year.
- advanced 2D and 3D draughtsmanship: Vectorworks and Rhino preferred
- high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- proven experience in construction detailing
- practical and hands-on attitude
- ability to work imaginatively and rigorously
- ability to work independently and in teams
- fluency in written and verbal English
- minimum one year experience in a UK architecture practice
How to apply
Please send a short statement stating reasons for interest in Tonkin Liu, PDF CV, work samples (10MB limit) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary subject to experience.