UNStudio is looking for a senior architect to join its team in Shanghai, China.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
We are currently looking for senior architects to join our Shanghai office. The ideal candidates should have effective management and team leadership skills, strong design sensibilities, excellent technical skills, a flexible mentality, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept through to construction.
- minimum ten years’ of experience, with extensive experience with built international, large-scale projects
- extensive coordination experience with clients, contractors, and consultants
- excellent communication, budget control, planning, and organisational skills
- excellent aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
- extremely technical with the ability to resolve architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
- effective project management and team leading abilities
- excellent knowledge of products, materials, and construction methods, especially in Asia
- proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to both learn from and mentor others
- responsible, accountable, and able to foresee risks and solve conflicts in projects
- working knowledge of 3D and 2D software (Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, etc.)
- fluent English and Mandarin communication skills (reading and writing)
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10 MB) addressed to Feely Pan using the ‘apply’ link below.
资深建筑师 – 上海办公室
- 至少 10 年的项目建筑师工作经验，具备大型国际已建成项目的丰富经验
- 熟练掌握和运用3D和2D软件（Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite等图形制作软件）
工作条件依据中国相关法律。福利制度依据UNStudio内部统一标准。请将求职信、简历、作品集（PDF格式，最大不超过10MB）以电子邮件的形式发送到: Feely Pan firstname.lastname@example.org