UNStudio is looking for a design architect in Amsterdam.
40 hours/Full-time – Amsterdam
The atmosphere in our office is informal, international, multidisciplinary, highly ambitious and very dynamic, but also friendly with a focus on personal and professional development. The average age of our employees is 34 years and our employee base is made up of about 30 different nationalities. Almost all employees have an academic background. For the Amsterdam office we encourage design architects to apply, as we are looking for exceptional talent to support our team.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural design, ranging from research and theory, to a spectrum of programmatic scales and typologies – see our projects page. This position will require you to expand your responsibility level while simultaneously helping to develop your talents. Becoming a self-guided professional, who continues learning is key for the culture of the office.
- master’s degree or equivalent in architecture
- at least two years of experience as a design architect within a dynamic, international environment
- outstanding knowledge of 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros plus Grasshopper
- experience with Revit software is a very big plus
- knowledge of 2D drawing in AutoCAD
- knowledge of rendering software such as Vray
- fluent in English – presenting, speaking, reading, writing
- multilingual a plus
- highly motivated, self-guided, and research-driven
- willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
The reason/s to apply:
- creative, fresh, professional
- academic work environment
- location: city centre Amsterdam
- 30 annual holidays
- holiday allowance in addition to your annual salary
- regular professional and social events
We look forward to receiving your CV/resume, portfolio and short motivation letter before March 1, 2018 to: HR@UNStudio.com. Please add the vacancy title to the subject in your email.