UNStudio is looking for experienced project architects to join its team in Hong Kong.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
We are currently looking for experienced all-around project architects, mid-level to senior level, to join our Hong Kong office. The ideal candidates should have effective management and team leadership skills, strong design sensibilities, a flexible mentality, strong communication skills, and later stage experience on constructed projects.
- 7 to 10+ years of experience as a mid-level architect to senior architect
- licensed/registered architect in Hong Kong
- extensive coordination experience with clients, contractors and consultants within an international architecture office in Hong Kong
- strong all-around design and technical skills
- excellent communication, budget control, scheduling, and organisation skills
- expert knowledge of Hong Kong building codes
- good technical knowledge and detailing skills with experience in construction administration
- project leading or management experience in international and local projects is preferable
- ability to lead, work independently, or within a team on design and technical aspects of a project
- working knowledge of 3D + 2D and BIM software (Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, etc.)
- fluency in English and Cantonese (spoke, written) is required; Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
Contact working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation.
Applications consisting of a cover letter, CV, work sample, and relevant references can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 10Mb) to Feely Pan by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.