Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés is hiring a junior interior designer with Revit and AutoCAD experience to join its firm in Paris.
Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés is an international recognised architecture and urban planning firm founded in 1992 based in Paris. At once highly experienced, pluri-disciplinary and dynamic, the practice designs and develops projects according to a global approach spanning from urban planning to landscaping, from architectural interior design to urban furniture design, for both public and private operations including office space, housing, institutional and commercial space. Today the office is composed of 130 people including 15 different nationalities and is governed by a collective organisation including the founding architect and 12 associates.
Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés is seeking a junior interior designer proficient in Revit and AutoCAD to join its team in Paris.
Fixed-term contract or freelance contract for a six (or more)-month project.
Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés is looking for a highly creative, self-driven and technically strong junior interior designer with minimum three years’ experience under the direction of the senior project manager.
Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés directs and executes interiors and environments from concept to project construction and completion. We offer a full creative interior design service with projects ranging from the two-dimensional page to the three-dimensional space, and from conceptual to the built space.
We are looking for someone who is above all organised and methodical, creative as well as proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, by preference with a minimum of two years in similar role, on all phases of design. This person will need to be autonomous yet comfortable in dealing with other people and have a taste for team work.
- to assist in the creative vision
- to assist the senior project manager and the team in the design work from concept to detail
- to prepare, and develop drawings for all the phases of the project (Esquisse, APS, APD, DCE), models, material and mood boards and other documents related to the design development
Qualities and skills required essential:
- legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
- have an industry-recognised diploma or degree in architecture or interior architecture or interior design (Camondo, School Boulle, Blue School, ENSAAMA or Ensad – five-year courses)
- three+ years of experience with architectural or interior firms
- able to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- self-motivated and able to take responsibility and initiative
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- confident with materials and finishes
- good stroke of pencil and excellent graphic expression through different softwares
Additional appreciable skills:
- fluent in English
- must be proficient in Revit
- must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Adobe Suite
- Excel and Word