WilkinsonEyre is looking for a head of communications to join its London office.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the communications strategy for the award-winning practice, managing all internal and external relations activity and coordinating the work of the media team.
You will be an energetic and adaptable communications professional with over eight years’ experience working within the creative industries. Experience of, or a background in architecture would be an advantage. The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of the English language, strong written and verbal communications skills, a good visual eye, be highly proficient in MS Office and have basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
No agencies at this time please.
Responsible for managing all internal and external relations activity and coordinating the work of the media team.
- develop and implement an annual PR strategy for WilkinsonEyre and for individual projects
- act as first point of contact for all media queries
- write press releases and news stories for print and online media
- collate and distribute visual material for press and other publications
- manage external PR agency
- commission photography
Events and exhibitions:
- manage all internal and external events
- manage all approaches for inclusion in exhibitions
- manage calendar of events and conferences
- review awards submissions as prepared by communications coordinator
Website and social media:
- ensure website is maintained and updated regularly
- maintain a presence on social media sites including Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- coordinate internal communications forum and implement initiatives arising from meetings
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .We are only able to respond to candidates we invite for an interview, but we will keep CVs on file for six months and may get in touch at a later stage.
In addition to competitive salaries, various benefits are offered to employees including private medical care (BUPA), contributory pension scheme, Group Life Assurance and Group Income Protection amongst others.
WilkinsonEyre prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sex or disability.