A vacancy for a senior interior designer is available at WilkinsonEyre in London.
The successful candidate will work on a wide range of projects including commercial and mixed-use developments, residential and cultural and will be as comfortable detailing beautiful reception spaces as they are high-end interiors. We want to hear from creative designers with a minimum of five years’ experience who are excited by the prospect of developing our interiors portfolio and working with architects on prominent projects both in London and internationally.
Candidates will boast a beautiful portfolio of work and will demonstrate their ability to communicate design ideas clearly and concisely to clients, architects and Directors alike. They will have a natural empathy for materials and environment and will gather inspiration from multiple sources, ultimately translating ideas in to successfully designed and executed spaces.
Candidates will additionally demonstrate that they are/have:
- bachelor/master degree in interior design, architecture or related field
- five or more years of experience in high-end hospitality, residential, commercial or retail interior design
- organised and numerical – able to design to budget and work to schedules
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microstation. Revit will be advantageous
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- able to demonstrate their ability to consistently meet deadlines and be a resourceful problem solver
- strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
Please submit your CV and portfolio by clicking the apply button below.
We are only able to respond to candidates we invite for an interview, but we will keep CVs on file for six months and may get in touch at a later stage.
In addition to competitive salaries, various benefits are offered to employees including private medical care (BUPA), contributory pension scheme, Group Life Assurance and Group Income Protection amongst others.
WilkinsonEyre prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sex or disability.