Zaha Hadid Architects is looking for junior to intermediate BIM architect/designer with in-depth knowledge of Revit and Dynamo to join its London office.
- collaborate on a broad range of challenging international projects
- set up BIM projects including standards, drawings, families, scripts, etc.
- manage and implement architectural BIM models in Revit and Dynamo
- advise planning team and 3rd parties on best practice workflows
- coordinate with project team, external consultants and local architects
- manage and deliver submission drawings and 3D BIM models
- participate in conferences and BIM related events
- experience working on large scale, challenging projects
- one+ year hands-on experience using Revit on architectural projects and tasks
- advanced and comprehensive Revit and Dynamo knowledge
- proficiency to create custom Revit families and adaptive components
- ability to develop efficient cross-application / cross-team workflows
- basic skills in Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD
- great interest in current BIM-related developments, tools and software
- willingness to autonomously and continuously expand own professional knowledge and skills
- willingness to actively contribute to the BIM team’s/offices’ knowledge and development
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Optional skills – please mention what applies to you
- experience in leading BIM level 2 projects and delivering construction drawing packages
- advanced Navisworks skills including clash detection, reports and coordination
- experience in training people and presenting at BIM conferences/events
- execution planning and detailing knowledge
- in-depth knowledge regarding BIM execution plans and contracts
- advanced Rhino, Grasshopper and computational design skills
- advanced scripting/programming skills in C#, C++, VB, Python, etc.
- ability to automate work and tasks using macros, Dynamo, custom tools, etc.
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below, including:
- project portfolio – please state the specific tasks you worked on
- detailed example/s of own workflows using Dynamo, parametric families, adaptive components or scripting