Zaha Hadid Architects has an opportunity for a project administrator to join its team in London.
The project administrator is responsible for providing administrative services and support to junior and senior members of the project teams.
General day-to-day tasks:
- Diary management, arranging internal and external client meetings and site visits (sending outlook invites, preparing agendas and travel arrangements) for directors and associate directors
- provide administrative support to project directors/associates within the cluster
- filtering queries, developing a sound understanding of their requirements and responding accordingly
- coordinate travel and all bookings whilst ensuring authorisation from general management for members of the cluster
- liaising with the accounts departments for the preparation of cost – finance related documents: invoices, fee proposals, contracts, management accounts, etc
- assist directors and associate directors with expenses
- provide ad hoc administrative support to the project architects and relevant team
- check timesheets and assist with the allocation of project resourcing
- liaise with accounts and other departments on behalf of the cluster and staff
- assist with project submissions
- format correspondence and liaise with clients/consultants
- coordinate travel booking for the team including international visas
- assist with project invoicing and staff planning as directed
- assist project leaders and update project related information on workspace
- liaise with the new business team for new project proposals
- coordinate and arrange documents for the cluster
- set-up meetings, design review events and conference calls
- send invites and prepare documents/agendas where necessary
- providing assistance in project presentations in PowerPoint/InDesign/Photoshop
- liaise with the facilities team for desk booking, stationary and other office management items
- cover other administrators’ holidays/sickness
- liaise with IT for computer problemmes, upgrades and queries
- liaise with reception for meeting room booking, post and couriers
- liaise with people and talent for new starters, interviews etc
- organise annual staff appraisals for the cluster
- organise document translations where needed
- helping organise refreshments with occasional assistance in preparation for cluster events
- fluent in written and spoken mandarin
- excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- excellent interpersonal skills
- good IT skills
- ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- highly organised, excellent sense of urgency and able to deal with conflicting priorities
- professionalism, diplomacy and tact for a wide variety of situations and personalities
- discretion and trustworthiness as you will have access to confidential information
We work at all scales and in all sectors. We create transformative cultural, corporate, residential and other spaces that work in synchronicity with their surroundings.
Zaha Hadid, founding partner of Zaha Hadid Architects, was awarded the Pritzker Architecture Prize in 2004 and is internationally known for her built, theoretical and academic work. Each of her dynamic and innovative projects builds on over thirty years of revolutionary experimentation and research in the interrelated fields of urbanism, architecture and design.
Working with senior office partner Patrik Schumacher, Hadid’s interest is in the rigorous interface between architecture, landscape and geology as the practice integrates natural topography and human-made systems that lead to experimentation with cutting-edge technologies. Such a process often results in unexpected and dynamic architectural forms.