3XN Architects is seeking a design architect to join its office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
3XN is currently looking for a talented designer to join our studio in Copenhagen. You will be working within our competition department on various Danish and international projects within an innovative, design-oriented, fast-paced environment.
The culture at 3XN is collaborative and creative. The pursuit of design excellence hand in hand with outstanding service is the key to our success.
In addition to working on amazing projects, we offer in-house training and development programs as well as educational assistance.
- master’s degree in architecture
- two-five years’ experience in international renowned architecture offices
- strong conceptual, graphic and design skills and a strong passion for design
- ability to develop three-dimensional design options with varying complexity
- excellent skills in Rhino, Illustrator, Photoshop – preferably also Grasshopper and Revit
- high-degree of integrity with confidential information
- fluency in written and spoken English
- you must be a team player, self-directed and highly motivated
- candidates must feel comfortable in a creative, complex and dynamic environment
- have a sense of humour and a strong work ethic
How to apply
Due to the massive response we receive, only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. We thank all candidates for their interest.
Deadline: ASAP – applications are reviewed continuously