Alison Brooks Architects is seeking a PR and marketing manager to join its firm in London.
Alison Brooks Architects is an award-winning practice with a growing international clientele based in Highgate Studios, London. We require an experienced and enthusiastic PR and marketing manager to manage all Public Relations activities for the Company. Reporting directly to principal and creative director, the person should be outgoing, highly organised and passionate about architecture and the built environment. The position requires a high degree of responsibility, discretion and a proactive team focus. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- maintaining and creating relationships with representatives from the media and press including journalists
- identifying press opportunities and raising the profile of the practice
- creating and editing written materials including press releases, newsletters and biographies
- researching new business & collaboration opportunities
- monitoring online procurement portals
- preparing expressions of interest and presentations for prospective clients
- representation at networking & client events
- developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with business development plan
- managing the website and liaising with the web developer
- organising talks, presentations and events, liaising with the PA to Alison Brooks
- managing content for the practice’s social media platforms; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- creating and managing of graphic material including lecture presentations and brochures
- preparing industry awards submissions
- holding overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity including template management
- commissioning professional photography and managing the practice image library
- managing and updating of the practice contacts database
Qualities and skills:
- a minimum three years’ experience in a similar role in and architectural/built environment practice
- excellent writing and graphic skills
- a team player with a pro-active approach to all tasks
- highly personable, with the ability to create and maintain creative relationships with colleagues and clients
- self-motivated and dedicated to delivering high-quality creative campaigns
- possess relevant industry contacts and the ability to network with journalists and industry professionals
- experience of event management and networking
- expertise in relevant software including Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and WordPress
- eligible to work in the UK
In return Alison Brooks Architect offers a generous benefits package and a warm and welcoming team environment.
If you’re a confident and strategic PR and marketing professional, who’s passionate about architecture please submit your CV stating your notice period and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer.