Bell Phillips Architects is looking for a junior graphic designer (temporary contract) to join its team in London.
Bell Phillips Architects is a dynamic and friendly team of 26 located in beautiful riverside offices in Wapping, E1.
Our current graphic designer is taking sabbatical leave and we are looking for a junior graphic designer to provide cover for three months from 22 April 2019 until 21 July 2019.
The role of the graphic designer is to lead soft and hard copy visual communication for all internal and external communication.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify the requirements for the design element for each project including the context of the project, the concept, the format required, the scope of work and the timescale. They will need to be confident in liaising with project architects, clients, external companies (PR, marketing consultancy etc) to develop a solution that enhances the wider design concept as well as fulfilling the project requirements.
- design and print of marketing materials including brochures and mail outs
- prepare bid submission documents, ensuring continuity throughout all submissions
- oversee the design elements of all awards submissions
- oversee the content of the website
- work with architects to create design reports using the practice’s agreed graphics and presentation standards
The role is full time on a fixed term for three months.
Please submit your CV along with cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.