Benoy has an opportunity for an architect to join its firm in Newark, UK.
Our team in Newark is responsible for designing and delivering a range of exciting mixed-use project across the UK, Europe and beyond. As an architect in our team you’ll deliver projects through given assignments, liaising and coordinating with key stakeholders as necessary.
- demonstrate a working knowledge of the design process and project brief, supporting the preparation of the project deliverables and other activities related to the project development
- deliver high quality work with limited guidance, demonstrating developed technical and/or design skills
- manage third parties according to the parameters of the project
- act as a team player, actively seeking feedback and demonstrating a positive attitude towards work and team activities
- support company-wide initiatives and proactively seek feedback
- respond positively towards clients and consultants
- provide support to senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required
- recognise the importance of the project budget and seeks to develop their knowledge of project financials
Education, experience and skills required
Degree in related design field or equivalent certification or skill level; professional registration or equivalent is preferred.
A minimum of three years’ experience in delivering large scale mixed use projects, within the UK and/or internationally.
Proficiency with computer applications commonly used; Revit proficiency is essential.
Ability to work both collaboratively, and with autonomy as required.
Strong communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.