Büro Ole Scheeren is looking for 3D architectural visual artists to join its team in London.
Büro Ole Scheeren is significantly expanding its offices in London to build a global design centre for the practice’s growing portfolio of international work.
Buro-OS has recently completed the Guardian Art Center in Beijing, the DUO towers in Singapore, and MahaNakhon, Thailand’s tallest skyscraper in Bangkok; our ongoing projects include Fifteen Fifteen and Barclay Village Towers in downtown Vancouver, an innovative adaptive re-use in Frankfurt, a large-scale high-rise complex in Ho Chi Minh City, and multiple other projects across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
We invite application from arts and design professionals, demonstrating relevant visual arts, design and architectural visualisation expertise. We are looking for candidates with an eye to communicate design narrative, through aesthetically powerful visuals and photorealistic renderings. An eye for poetic detail, artistic flair and ability to work under tight deadlines in a complex creative team environment are essential.
- create high-quality 3D renderings and creative artworks for our exciting high-profile projects around the globe
- manage visual library and archives
Eligibility and required skills:
- professional qualification in the field of design/arts with relevant experience
- sound working knowledge in 3D Studio Max, Rhino and V-Ray
- ability to skillfully use Adobe suite for 2D image design
- fluency in spoken English
- eligibility to work in the UK preferred
- self-organised, innovative and an interactive team player
We offer long-term prospects within our global network of offices and a dynamic environment for people that share our passion for architecture. We embrace diversity in all applicants’ backgrounds.
Positions are based in London, UK.
If this prospect excites you, please email your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please) using the ‘apply’ link below.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Number of positions: 02
Deadline for application: 30 November 2019