Carlo Ratti Associati is looking for a highly organised and proactive business developer to join its teams in Torino and New York.
The position is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, flexible, independent and motivated individual to be involved in the strategy and development of the practice through their support to the company director. The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including business strategy, contacting and managing prospect clients, and preparing contractual documentation.
- a strong educational background, ideally with professional experience in the design field
- fluent English/Italian, spoken and written, with experience working/studying internationally – additional languages are a bonus
- an interest of the field in which CRA operates – a strong existing PR network/contacts in the area of architecture, urban planning, design and technology is a plus
- excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with attention to detail
- a confident, professional attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- a high level of judgment, diplomacy and discretion
- experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- defining the business development strategy with the studio director
- managing and acquiring new clients worldwide
- working in close collaboration with the director’s PA to impulse business development during his international engagements
- liaising with the communications team to develop press releases, coordinate interviews and publish social media updates
- preparing and following up to collaboration proposals and contracts
To apply, please click here