CarverHaggard is looking for an experienced Part-I/II architectural assistant to join its London studio.
CarverHaggard is a design and research practice based in London, with an exciting range of public and private projects at design stage and on site. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated RIBA Part-I + one year/Part-II architectural assistant to join the team in our Brixton studio.
You should have:
- initiative, intelligence, and ambition
- excellent design, drawing, and model-making skills
- a positive attitude, good team-working abilities, and excellent communication abilities
- proficiency over a range of computer software including Vectorworks and Adobe CS
- good written and spoken English
- current eligibility to work in the UK
CarverHaggard explores the complex and compromising modern world with critical optimism. We aim to create spaces and structures for public benefit, working with economy of means and robust pragmatism to produce delightful and surprising results. Since starting the practice in 2010, we have worked on projects around the world from the scale of furniture to the scale of urban plans. We have been appointed to the GLA Architecture & Urbanism Panel and named by the AF as one of the top emerging architectural practices in the UK.
How to apply:
Please submit an application using the ‘apply’ link below to job including the following:
- a covering letter, including details of when you are available to start work and any notice periods
- a summary CV
- portfolio with examples of your work
Max email size 7.5MB, no hard copies or phone calls please.
No recruitment agencies please.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applications.
CarverHaggard is an equal opportunities employer.