COBE is looking for a 3D visual artist to join its office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
You will work closely together with our project teams and your primary task will be producing high-quality 3D visual renderings of our projects – both in competition phases and during detailing. You will be an important part of continuously developing COBE’s visual identity and the ideal candidate will have superb visualization skills as well as a creative, co-operative mindset.
Only candidates with the following qualifications will be taken into consideration:
- you have experience in creating very high-quality renderings —both exterior and interior, preferably from an architectural office. For quality reference and style, please see our website www.cobe.dk
- you have extensive experience with 3D modelling in Rhino, Max and rendering with V-Ray, Maxwell etc. — candidates with only SketchUp skills will not be taken into consideration
- you have extensive knowledge of Photoshop and familiarity with the rest of Adobe Creative Suite is a necessity
Besides this, we are looking for a profile that can say yes to most of the following:
- other specific skills within visual art such as producing and editing animations, photography or similar is a plus
- you have a good eye and passion for image composition, materials, light and colours
- you have a background in – or professional knowledge of – architecture and/or urban planning
- you are capable of working within tight deadlines
- you are organised, flexible and responsible for workflow and deadlines
- you are a good colleague and a team player, and yet capable of working independently
We offer a job in a creative environment, with the possibility of both working in inspiring teams and immersing yourself in specific tasks. For the right person, we offer the possibility to affect your own job description as you and the office develop. You will have the possibility to be a part of continuously developing COBE’s visual identity.
Applications are treated confidentially and handled continuously. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to receiving your application, CV and portfolio included. Salary commensurates with experience. We offer a job with good conditions of employment in a dynamic and international environment.
COBE is an international architecture company founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2006 by Dan Stubbergaard, and currently employs approx. 100 dedicated architects, landscape architects, urban planners and constructing architects. Since its establishment, COBE has gained great recognition through a number of award-winning projects. Among the office’s most significant projects are the combined culture house and library in Copenhagen, Nørreport Station – Copenhagen’s most busy station, Ragnarock – Denmark’s Museum of Rock Music, and the development of Nordhavnen in Copenhagen – the largest metropolitan development project in Scandinavia.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley