Coffey Architects is looking for three ambitious architects to join its growing London team.
Coffey Architects a friendly, flexible and research-led practice in central London and is excited to expand its thriving studio with new team members. The ideal candidates will have previously worked on large scale projects in cultural, mixed-used and resi sectors.
- qualified architect with one-five years’ experience
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- excellent knowledge of large cultural, mixed-use/residential projects
- strong AutoCAD and Adobe Suite skills – experience with BIM and Revit is an asset
- confidence in working in a complex yet creative environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
The environment is collaborative, the salary is competitive, and Coffey Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your CV and design samples, under 5MB, for the attention of Becky Dore.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture