Coffey Architects is looking for both newly qualified and experienced Part 3 architects to join its practice in London.
Coffey Architects is an open-minded, research-led practice in central London, inspired by people, architecture and light.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience at project architect level on high-quality design-led projects.
- strong conceptual, graphic and design skills
- confidence in working in a complex yet creative environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- experience of residential, mixed-use or cultural projects
- strong AutoCAD and 3D skills (experience with BIM/Revit is an asset)
The environment is collaborative, the salary is competitive, and Coffey Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your CV and design samples (under 5MB) for the attention of Dorota Glab, using the ‘apply’ link below.