Dezeen, the world’s most influential online architecture and design magazine, is seeking a digital editor or assistant (dependent on experience) to join its award-winning team in London.
Working closely with the digital director and rest of the digital team, you will provide digital and social media expertise to all areas of the business.
- optimising and sharing Dezeen content across social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- helping to develop and implement Dezeen’s digital and social media strategy, driving growth across all channels
- community management across social platforms, including moderating comments
- analysing social media and newsletter statistics, and using data insights to inform strategy
- writing newsletters and helping to manage our mailing lists
- writing social media-driven editorial content, including comments updates, Pinterest roundups etc
- creating and identifying content for social media videos
- overseeing the sponsored social calendar
- coming up with ideas for social media collaborations with other titles/brands to extend reach
- competitor analysis
- staying on top of digital and social media trends, and identifying emerging software, apps and programmes
You need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced editorial environment, and have at least one years’ experience in a similar role. Excellent standards of written English are essential, as well as up-to-date knowledge of how to optimise content for search and social sharing.
We expect all candidates to have some experience using Google Analytics, a CMS and Photoshop. Proficiency in Final Cut Pro would be a bonus, but is not essential.
Please submit a CV, covering letter and salary expectations.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture