Dezeen, the world’s most influential online architecture and design magazine, is seeking a digital editor or assistant (dependent on experience) to join its award-winning team in London.
Working closely with the digital director and rest of the digital team, you will provide digital and social media expertise to all areas of the business.
- optimising and sharing Dezeen content across social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- helping to develop and implement Dezeen’s digital and social media strategy, driving growth across all channels
- community management across social platforms, including moderating comments
- analysing social media and newsletter statistics, and using data insights to inform strategy
- writing newsletters and helping to manage our mailing lists
- writing social media-driven editorial content, including comments updates, Pinterest roundups etc
- creating and identifying content for social media videos
- overseeing the sponsored social calendar
- coming up with ideas for social media collaborations with other titles/brands to extend reach
- competitor analysis
- staying on top of digital and social media trends, and identifying emerging software, apps and programmes
You need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced editorial environment, and have at least one years’ experience in a similar role. Excellent standards of written English are essential, as well as up-to-date knowledge of how to optimise content for search and social sharing.
We expect all candidates to have some experience using Google Analytics, a CMS and Photoshop. Proficiency in Final Cut Pro would be a bonus, but is not essential.
Please submit a CV, covering letter and salary expectations.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.