Foster + Partners is looking for a visualisation artist to join its busy London-based practice.
Foster + Partners, the internationally acclaimed architectural practice, are looking for visualisation artists to join their talented team in London. As real time artist you will be responsible for all aspects of the real time workflow within the visualisation team. You will be working with architectural studios within the company, on all aspects of design process from initial concepts to final designs. You will be modelling assets, texturing, and lighting to make photorealistic interactive levels. Final deliverables can range from still images, pre-visualisation to animated films and or interactive levels including utilising VR headsets.
Qualities, skills and experience required
- strong understanding of a game production pipeline
- thorough working knowledge of Unreal Engine and CRYENGINE
- expertise with Autodesk Maya/Max
- strong ability to create photorealistic environments within different games engines
- knowledge about real time games engines and understanding technically about the limitations – draw calls, LODS, etc
- clear understanding of the texture creation process in Photoshop with Physically Based Rendering
- architectural background
- programming experience – Python
- traditional 2D drawing/painting skills
- character animation
In order to be part of this award-winning practice, please apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio, applications without portfolios will not be considered to: