Project BIM manager and BIM coordinator
Grimshaw is looking for a project BIM manager and BIM coordinator to join its growing London practice.
Grimshaw’s London studio is seeking a passionate and talented BIM coordinator to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, specially Autodesk Revit.
The BIM coordinator will provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the project BIM manager, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities of the BIM coordinator will span from initial project setup, maintaining project BIM models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training project team members.
Grimshaw’s London studio is also seeking a project BIM manager to lead BIM delivery on assigned Grimshaw projects and support architectural teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, specifically Autodesk Revit.
The project BIM manager will oversee and direct the work of BIM coordinators on projects and also provide technical support directly to project team members. The role will span from initial project setup and establishing delivery strategies to develop workflows for the project, maintaining project BIM models and associated BIM support documents, managing BIM deliverables and training project team members.
Required technical skills:
- advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related BIM authoring -software
- advanced knowledge and experience of legacy BIM/CAD applications and practices, particularly MicroStation
- experienced with model federation and coordination workflows using Navisworks Manage and based around IFC format
- experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes
- familiarity with design applications such as McNeel Rhinoceros. Experience with interoperability with Revit is highly beneficial