Gustafson Porter + Bowman is currently looking for an experienced architect/landscape architect to join its London team.
Gustafson Porter + Bowman is an award-winning leading landscape architecture practice which has received public acclaim for creating authentically engaging spaces in a global portfolio. We have several new and exciting projects and are looking for an experienced three-five years landscape architect or architect to join our friendly, sociable, hard-working and collaborative team based near Camden.
Essential skills and experience:
- three-five years’ post qualification experience
- high-level English language skills – both oral and written
- excellent design and graphic skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- proficiency in all relevant software packages – AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word and preferably Rhino
- demonstrable experience of the day-to-day running of small to medium-sized projects with a project team, under the support and supervision of a partner
- confidence liaising with other professionals
- self-motivated with a collaborative team player approach, willing to assist others and share advice
- ability to prepare detail drawings for construction
- plant knowledge in both temperate and tropical climates would be very advantageous
In return, we offer a collaborative, stimulating and inspiring working environment, with a regular CPD schedule, design review sessions, and the opportunity to work on prestigious projects in the UK and worldwide, ensuring an extensive and diverse career experience. In addition, we offer all of our staff training allowances and have an active social calendar.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio – not more than 8MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title ‘Landscape Architect / Architect 2018’ in the subject line.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates and those with the right to work freely in the UK or who hold a current valid working visa.
Gustafson Porter + Bowman is an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and applicants equally. No person shall receive less favorable treatment or consideration on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexuality, disability, social class or marital status. All application will be considered on merit alone.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley