Hollwich Kushner is seeking architects/designers at various levels to join its team in New York. The candidate should thrive in a high energy creative environment, with a strong design sensibility, who shares our passion for design innovation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelors or masters of architecture degree
- five+ years minimum experience – on architectural design projects, with emphasis on concept through DD phases
- native or equivalent German-speaking ability, and familiarity with German building code is a plus
- ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- excellent organization, visualization and communication skills
- fluency in Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe CS. Experience with Revit is a plus
- current or imminent residence in New York City and legal working status in the US
- experience working across a wide range of scales, from residential units to large commercial buildings
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please apply through our website:
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley