Hollwich Kushner is currently looking for a communications/marketing manager to join its team in New York.
Hollwich Kushner (HWKN) is an architecture firm that believes buildings have the power to shape people’s lives. We are looking for an energetic team member to help us tell the world about our vision and capabilities.
The communications/marketing manager works directly with the firm principals to craft a public-facing firm profile in pursuit of new projects. They collaborate closely with the business development staff and senior architects.
The role’s primary responsibilities include:
- prepare RFQ + RFPs
- press relations and inquiries
- website management
- newsletter preparation
- social media management
- award submissions
- project photography
- content development of marketing assets
- marketing budget setting and oversight
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong communicator and confident doer to take ownership of a department that will grow substantially in the near future. You should have strong interpersonal skills, spoken and written communication skills, graphic presentation skills, organizational skills, flexibility to work on a broad range of tasks, and a sense of humor never hurts!
- three-five years experience working in marketing/communications at an architectural or engineering firm
- degree in architecture, marketing, communications, or graphic design
- expert in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, iMovie
- experience with CRM Platforms, WordPress, MailChimp
- comfortable with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
To submit your application, please click the ‘apply’ button below.