Jamie Fobert Architects is looking for an architect to join its London practice.
Since its inception in 1996, Jamie Fobert Architects has established a reputation for innovative and inspiring architectural design. Our clients are diverse: from individual homeowners to major cultural organisations and international retailers. Yet we have demonstrated a consistent approach to resolving client ambitions and site complexities into a tactile architecture of volume, material and light.
We are looking for an outstanding and experienced qualified architect to join our team, in our studio at the Rochelle School in Shoreditch, London. The successful candidate will have the ability to work on a variety of projects in the residential, retail and cultural sectors.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills:
- a strong interest in design and materiality
- a rigorous approach to detailing
- confident project-running skills, including UK experience
- an ability to work well as a team and good initiative
- excellent communication skills, including fluency in English
- experience of Revit/BIM will be an advantage
- experience of running cultural projects will be an advantage
How to apply
Please send us a cover letter introducing yourself and detailing your relevant experience, together with a CV and concise illustrated portfolio.
Alternatively send in hard copy to:
Benna Schellhorn, practice manager
Jamie Fobert Architects