Jamie Fobert Architects is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its London studio.
Established in 1996, Jamie Fobert Architects has consistently produced innovative and inspiring architecture in projects ranging from individual houses to high quality retail and significant public buildings for the arts. The practice’s major extension to Tate St. Ives was shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize 2018. Current work includes the £35m redevelopment of The National Portrait Gallery as well as projects in the UK, France, Portugal and Ireland.
We are looking for a recently graduated Part 2 architectural assistant to join our London studio to work on a range of retail, cultural and residential projects.
We are keen to meet candidates with:
- an intuitive understanding of 3D space
- a keen interest in materiality
- self-motivation, enthusiasm and an ability to work well as part of a team
- excellent CAD skills, which ideally will include knowledge of MicroStation and Revit
How to apply for this opportunity
Your application should include:
- a cover letter introducing yourself, outlining your motivation and relevant experience
- a CV, detailing your education, work experience, software skills and languages
- a concise illustrated portfolio
You may use the ‘apply’ link below or send your application in hard copy to:
Benna Schellhorn, practice manager
Jamie Fobert Architects
22 Club Row
London E2 7EY
No agencies please.