John McAslan + Partners is looking for a landscape architect to join its busy London practice.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
John McAslan + Partners is a leading multi-disciplinary practice, comprising architects, landscape architects and urban designers.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic landscape architects and assistants to join our landscape and public realm team.
Our landscape team is an award-winning studio in its own right and has been shortlisted for and received three awards at the recent LI award ceremony.
Successful candidates will need to possess the following skills and competencies:
- you will be comfortable and competent dealing directly with clients and project teams
- confidence to manage projects independently but know when to seek support from senior members of the team
- the position requires good all round skills in design, graphics, presentation, verbal and written skills with strong design talent a significant advantage
- ability to collaborate, articulate ideas and communicate effectively is essential
- either recently qualified or working towards CMLI experience (or equivalent)
- willingness to travel overseas from our London base when necessary
- excellent technical and organisational skills with a passion for high quality landscape design and delivery, in line with the JMP ethos
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- you will need to be a highly proficient user of Microstation or AutoCAD and Adobe InDesign
The successful candidates will expect to develop their careers through actively contributing to JMP’s international award-winning portfolio with diverse and challenging projects working alongside several of the UK’s leading experts. The practice is proud of its excellent CPD training and mentoring programmes.
Please quote reference No. 1809/Landscape and submit a concise covering letter and your CV, plus relevant A4 examples of your work including 3D graphic examples (max 5MB attachment if by email) using the form below.
or by post to:
The Recruitment Team
John McAslan + Partners
7-9 William Road
Closing date for applications: 11 May 2018.
No agencies please.
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.
John McAslan + Partners is an Equal Opportunities Employer.