KAAN Architecten is looking for a communications intern to join its office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate is proactive, creative, flexible and comfortable working collaboratively and independently.
- assist in web and social media management, making necessary updates and creating content
- ensure the timely execution of a digital editorial calendar, including sourcing the materials for communication deliverables
- manage award and publication submissions and archive
- assist in special projects and research, event ideas and logistics, marketing initiatives
- currently completing a degree in a field of study from an accredited university that provides the required skills and ability to perform the listed functions at a high level
- fluent written and verbal communication in English (plus Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- affinity for high-quality visuals
- discerning eye with strong attention to detail
- working eligibility in the Netherlands
Additional considerations and skills:
- knowledge of email automation/project management/social media marketing platforms (although training will also be provided)
- any previous experience acquired in an academic, professional or personal capacity related to communications and digital marketing in design, architecture and/or real estate
This is a part-time position for three days a week (flexible hour distribution is optional) for at least six months. NB This is not a design position.
The selected candidate is expected to start in October 2022 and will receive a monthly stipend.
To apply, please submit your CV and work samples via the apply for job button below quoting ‘communications intern’ as the subject of your email. The maximum attachment file size is 5MB (no download links will be reviewed).
Please refrain from calling to inquire about the status of your application. Only appropriate candidates with the abovementioned requirements will be contacted for an interview.