The Light Lab is recruiting a junior account manager to join its team in London.
The Light Lab is a leading manufacturer of bespoke architectural lighting products and installations. Having spent the past two decades bringing together their combined experience in the application of light, new lighting technology and project management, they have delivered many high-end architectural lighting installations across landmark buildings. They have a strong national and increasingly international presence.
The Light Lab is a tight-knit, sociable team, with a high importance placed on staff welfare and team social activities.
The growing team is currently looking for a hard-working, organised and self-motivated individual to join the team as a junior account manager reporting directly to the sales director, whilst also assisting our project sales team and liaising with our head of production.
The role is full-time and based at our office in Shoreditch.
Key responsibilities include:
- supporting the smooth running of all live projects in production by keeping clear and well-organised lines of communication between the project managers and production
- maintaining project documentation to a well-organised and open structure
- collating costs and carrying out product research for bespoke manufacturing
- maintaining and developing existing specifier accounts by providing prompt and reliable product support for project work, keeping them abreast of all things light lab to keep them inspired and identifying new specifier accounts and building relationships for future projects
The ideal candidate would:
- be a highly organised individual, ideally with a design-based or engineering background, who can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- one to two years’ experience in a similar role in a busy office/studio/workshop environment would be beneficial but not essential; alongside experience in project work and/or sales
- a team player, with strong attention to detail, who can work to their own initiative and become an integral part of a growing, independent company
Ideal start date – Monday 4 March 2024, however, there can be flexibility on this, depending on candidate availability.
Please apply using the ‘apply for job’ button below.