Lipton Plant Architects is looking for a junior/mid-weight 3D visualiser to join its team in London.
We are looking for a talented 3D visualiser to join our expanding studio and be a key part of the design team. You will help develop the initial concepts and design and bring our concepts to life with your excellent 3D visualisation skills, conceptual models and CGI’s for schemes in both the private and commercial sectors.
The successful applicant should be able to provide evidence of the following attributes:
- excellent proficiency in 3ds Max, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and Rhino
- familiarity with AutoCAD
- capable of working within tight deadlines
- experience of working within the architecture industry
- have a keen eye for composition, materiality, colour, attention to detail and lighting
- can demonstrate your expertise of being exceptionally creative and having excellent visualisation skills
- be well organised, enthusiastic and tenacious
- have strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with the team, clients and consultants
- have a commercial awareness in dealing with an individual project and the wider environment of the company
About the company
We make up a medium sized practice, enabling us to work very closely with each of our clients to offer a reliable personal service.
Provoked by our distinctive creative strategy, we make considered, highly evolved designs, site specific and client specific.
What we make is motivated by values, fuelled by dialogue and collaboration with people and place.
We make architecture with respect to the past and with acute anticipation of the future. We design strong narratives. We make work of significant and enduring value.
We make eloquent, valuable legacies for people and places.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of talented architects and designers and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and recognition in the industry over the coming year, further developing a reputation for exciting and innovative architecture. Come and join the future!
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English.
Lipton Plant is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please submit a digital copy of your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Any work samples should be less than 10MB.