Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is looking for a marketing and business development coordinator to join its busy team in Los Angeles.
The candidate must be highly motivated and passionate about architecture and driven to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills, work efficiently, and be able to maintain focused and composed under multiple deadlines. The marketing and business development coordinator position offers an opportunity to join one of the top five architectural design firms in the country, as ranked in Architect Magazine’s 2017 Architect 50.
The candidate will join an experienced, creative team to assist in a wide-range of long and short-term projects. Core activities will include developing and coordinating written proposals and assisting the team in business development and marketing initiatives.
- working closely with principal, directors, and marketing team to identify new business development and marketing opportunities for the firm
- develops and produces—in collaboration with the team members—high-quality qualification packages, proposals, and presentations
- assistance in researching, identifying, and tracking new business opportunities
- write, edit, and coordinate external communications content, i.e. social media posts, press releases, monthly newsletter
- maintaining and expanding website, social media site content
- award submission procurement and development
- bachelor’s degree in architecture, business, marketing or communications
- minimum of three-five years’ experience in marketing in architecture
- excellent written, communication, and research skills
- well organised
- highly developed graphic design skills, including Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
- highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- ability to multi-task
- creative, high energy, positive attitude
- self-motivated and confident in a complex multi-faceted environment
Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects – LOHA engages the ever-changing complexities of the urban landscape, embracing architecture’s role as a catalyst for change. With a conscious understanding that architecture operates within a layered context of political, developmental, environmental, and social structures, LOHA seeks to elevate the human condition via the built environment. Since 1994, LOHA has built over 90 projects across three continents. Our diverse work ranges from large, mixed-use developments and university residential complexes to art galleries and bus shelters. LOHA has been published in over 20 countries and recognized with over 100 awards, including the AIA Los Angeles Firm of the Year.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture