Lipton Plant Architects is looking for a marketing and business development executive to join its growing London practice.
Lipton Plant Architects are an ambitious award winning practice based in Clerkenwell, London. Our considered designs are motivated by values and fuelled by dialogue with people and place. 2017 saw us win a RIBA Award and feature on Dezeen’s Hotlist, in 2018 we have a range of exciting and challenging projects planned in a variety of sectors working with high profile, inspired clients.
We are a dedicated, sociable office, with a creative and motivated atmosphere. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and provide support to progress your development.
We are on an exciting mission and are looking for a talented business development executive to join our expanding studio and help further raise the profile of the practice.
We are looking to work in an ever more broad range of sectors in London and the rest of the UK. You will be an integral part of the team and work closely with the Directors and management team to identity and develop new opportunities for Lipton Plant Architects. The successful applicant will have their finger on the pulse and be a natural networker.
You will also be responsible for Lipton Plant’s marketing strategy and develop a striking social media presence.
You should have the following attributes:
- be intellectually curious, well organised, enthusiastic, proactive and tenacious
- be able to cultivate relationships with key clients and consultants to ensure business is grown and retained
- develop new industry knowledge and contacts and interact with prospects and consultants
- ability to devise, create and execute events both internally and externally
- ability to professionally represent Lipton Plant at conferences and industry events
- be able to prepare requests for proposals, proposal letters and presentations in conjunction with the team for existing clients and new prospects
- have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise effectively with existing and prospective clients and consultants
- proficiency developing and managing a social media presence
- experience contributing to drafting new website content and press articles
About Lipton Plant
Our intensely creative approach is coupled with a strong track record of delivery. We make up a medium sized practice, enabling us to work very closely with each of our clients to offer a reliably personal service. Provoked by our distinctive creative strategy we make considered, highly evolved designs, site specific and client specific. What we make is motivated by values, fuelled by dialogue and collaboration with people and place.We make architecture with respect to the past and with acute anticipation of the future. We design strong narratives. We make work of significant and enduring value.
LPA’s collaborative creative strategy interrogates each scheme, to source a story and to provoke a brief. The narrative is the rationale for all design decisions and is weaved into every aspect of the scheme from materiality to space planning, from the overall form down to the smallest detail. This all-encompassing holistic approach give our buildings ‘a voice’, ensuring they tell stories as unique as the people and places that they derive from and provide for. We make eloquent, valuable legacies for people and places.’
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our talented team and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and recognition in the industry over the coming year, further developing a reputation for exciting and innovative architecture. Come and join the future!
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English.
Lipton Plant is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please email a digital copy of your CV to email@example.com.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture