Neil Dusheiko has an opportunity for a qualified architect or Part 2 architectural assistant to join its studio in London.
This position is also open to an experienced Part 2 with good demonstrable experience on residential project-running. Freelance positions can be considered too.
Neil Dusheiko Architects is an Islington-based architecture practice working on a range of high-end residential projects across London and Cambridge.
We have a growing workload of exciting projects in the pipeline and are looking for a highly motivated, talented person to join our team to assist on all stages of projects.
You would need to be confident and approachable with the ability to lead projects with a good sense of initiative. We are looking for someone who has experience in all stages of residential projects and is hard working and passionate about what they do.
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- you are currently resident in the UK and you have a minimum of two-three years’ work experience in the UK
- good technical ability and experience of construction in the UK
- fluent in Vectorworks and SketchUp
- knowledge of ArchiCAD and rendering software would be a plus
- you have excellent design and presentation skills you can demonstrate
- fluent in written and spoken English and are a confident communicator
- experience of working on planning applications and building regulations on residential projects in the UK
- experience in managing junior members of a team would be a plus
- knowledge of NBS specification software and contract administration experience a bonus
- experience in working with a range of people from clients to consultants would be required
We work from a pretty canal side studio in the heart of Angel and have a fun social atmosphere in our studio. We are a friendly and creative office and can provide excellent training to further your growth as an architect.
- How to apply. Please include the following:
a cover letter introducing yourself and stating how your experience is relevant
- your CV, stating your education and professional qualifications, software skills and professional experience in the UK
- explain how you took initiative and responsibility to overcome a specific challenge you were faced with. Max. 100 words
- include a single photographic image of your favourite piece of residential architecture, with a 50 word description as to why that image resonates with you
- no agencies please
- no links to Dropbox or online portfolios please
- submit this in PDF format under 10MB
- include your current grade: eg: Part 3 in the application
Deadline for applications: 9 September 2019
Please apply below or using the following email address.