Oppenheim Architecture is looking for an architectural visual artist to join its team in Miami.
We are currently looking for an architectural visual artist to supplement our design team. The architectural visual artist should have a degree in architecture and a desire to focus on architectural representation and visualisation with a keen eye for composition and lighting quality, and an interest in related artistic disciplines, ranging from photography, film, to graphic design.
The candidate should demonstrate a strong command of high-end rendering techniques and post production with strong skills in Maya, Rhino, Maxwell Render, Vray and Photoshop. The ability to work and collaborate in a creative team environment is essential.
- highly creative approach towards image-making
- degree in architecture and/or urban planning
- minimum one-two years of experience in image-making at international architectural design firms or rendering agencies
- strong graphic and design talent
- excellent AutoCAD, Archicad, Maya, Rhino, Photoshop, Maxwell Render and Vray skills
- ability to work and deliver within tight time frames
- fluency in English; Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/German) a plus
Salary and benefits are commensurate with ability and experience. Positions are currently based in Miami.
Please submit CV and portfolio.